Candidate Application Form
|Designation:||Senior Executive -Talent Acquisition|
About the role
As a Senior Executive, Talent Acquisition at Indospirit, you will be responsible for recruiting the right candidate for all domains and verticals within the organization. This is an individual contributor role and you must be able to successfully execute hiring priorities, manage and close positions against a timeline.
What you will do day to day?
- Screening resumes, performing telephonic & F2F interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments including online tests, case- studies, etc.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure recruitment targets are achieved
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation in HR or
- relevant 3-6 years of experience.
- experience in end to end recruitment would be an added advantage
- Candidates with Bulk/ Mass hiring experience would be preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and intense environment as a team member
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.