Candidate Application Form
|Designation:||Assistant General Manager - Accounts Receivable|
About The Role
This is a functional leader role involving credit controlling for the Indospirit group of companies. This position will report to a financial controller for leading revenue accounting, credit management & ensuring the timely collection of outstanding receivables. The job would involve team management, conducting credit checks on new customers, minimization of business receivable risk, resolving problems in relation to the payment of sales invoices, business partnering with stakeholders, Collection forecasting & reconciling complex month-end accounts. Preparation of monthly MIS & accounts receivable dashboard for management reporting, whilst highlighting health of company receivables & potential debtor’s problems. Supporting in regular statutory audits, Adhoc business reporting, training & development of account receivable team members.
What you will do day to day?
- Business partnering with Commercial & Business heads & clients across the group
- Assisting in setting up of credit control system & development of credit policy
- Tracking credit limits and monitoring outstanding dues for the client portfolios
- Ensuring customers pay on time & controlling overdue receivables & collection forecasting
- Monitoring debtor’s balances for driving a reduction in DSO & monthly customer reconciliations
- Monitoring & ensuring accuracy with respect to daily collections and controlling revenue accounting in customer ledger
- Maintenance & timely updation of Standard Operating Procedures for all activities within the AR Processes
- Ensuring completeness/maintenance of customer masters and compliance to KYC
- Setting up KRA metrics for the AR team members & monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Developing credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Finance & Company executives, building SOP, implementing and maintain ERP systems, procedures and policies, to ensure adherence to company guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Education: B.Com/M.com/CA/CMA/MBA
- Experience: 8-10 years -Must have handled Revenue accounting, Credit management & collections accounting in his career.
- Team leading experience for managing a team of 7 to 10 people.
- Good business acumen for problem-solving
- Excellent teamwork, organization & communication skills (Oral &Written)
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders across business verticals
- Ability to Keep calm under pressure & handle multitasking in a demanding workload.
- Proficient in Tally, MS Office & any Other ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Navision)
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.