Candidate Application Form
|Designation:||Senior Executive - Banking|
About the Role
As a Banking Executive in the team, you will be responsible for providing support to the finance department by performing daily bank relate tasks. You should be well versed with Banking principles, procedures, and laws and should be able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
What you will do day to day?
- Initiating periodical Remittances through net banking, NEFT, Cheque/DD payments
- Managing banking transactions across multiple bank accounts for group companies
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Accounting Entries in Tally ERP-9
- Daily MIS on fund positions in multiple accounts
- Preparation of Bank documents for Import payments. Fixed deposits and Bank Guarantee
- Filing of Bill of entries, preparation of stock statement & documentation for other banking requirements
- Tracking of Bank charges, Interest Payouts & preparation of other operational MIS
- Monthly Treasury Closing.
- Day to day coordination with cross-functional teams.
What are we looking for?
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate with a specialization in Finance.
- Well-versed with Indian Banking Systems, Laws and procedures.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role handling banking operations of a company
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to prioritize workload in a complex accounting environment
- Ability to work independently, yet an excellent team player
- Proficient in MS Office.
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.