Candidate Application Form
|Designation:||Assistant Manager - Trade Marketing|
About the role
The candidate will be responsible for handling trade marketing activities for in-house brands and retail.
Relevant trade marketing experience will be a plus. Should be open for traveling
What you will do day to day?
- Development, ideation, and implementation of trade marketing collaterals in alignment with the brand objective
- Contributing to the ATL/BTL marketing activities and events
- Developing and maintaining vendors
- Managing retail branding
- Management of collaterals - logistics, distribution & assortment by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Monitoring the marketing warehouse.
- Conducting field audit checks for visibility of trade marketing activities, etc.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant trade marketing experience in any field will be a plus.
- Should be able to negotiate the best value with vendors, event organizers, and marketing agencies.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Should be open to travel across India to guide sales teams in the implementation of collaterals and audits.
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.