Candidate Application Form
|Designation:||Assistant General Manager - Accounts Payable|
About the Role
- As a Payables controller, you will be responsible for heading the Accounts payable function & shall be leading a team of accountants responsible for day to day Invoice verification, GL accounting & disbursements for Indospirit Group
- Day-to-day business Partnering with Companies Internal & external Stakeholders such as lenders, suppliers & related agencies.
- You will be ensuring that the department operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records regarding documentation, approvals & adequate support before payments to any suppliers, lenders, and employees.
What you will do day to day?
- Lead AP Function to drive end to end accounts payable process for the entire Indospirit Group
- Driving Cost Saving Initiatives & doing 100% due diligence at the time of recording & verification of expenses
- Ensuring accuracy of the data being recorded in books of accounts & maintaining KPI performance dashboard
- Monitoring consumption, ensuring effective funds utilization with zero/minimal wastages.
- Expertise in Invoice Processing/Vendor Management/Employee Claims/Payments Disbursement/Record Keeping
- Driving monthly & annual closing of books of accounts, maintaining key Balance sheet schedules & MIS reporting’s
- Proactive support for meeting requirements for Internal Audit & annual statutory audit
- Forecasting for Weekly/monthly payments plan
- Expense tracking, Fixed Assets management, Insurance management & Intercompany/Interbranch Accounting
- Active engagement with key stakeholders such as auditors, treasury, procurement, Finance, and Operating Leadership
- Setting up KRA Metrics for the AP team and monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Developing Process SOPs & implementing robust control against each & every accounting activity
- Driving systems developments, procedures, and policies, including Accounts payable & General ledger accounting with adherence to company values & policies.
What are we looking for?
- Education: Either B. Com/M. Com/CA/CMA/MBA (F)
- Experience: 10 to 15 years in AP role with Team lead exposure in Industry – Preferable FMCG, Consumer Durable, Manufacturing.
- Expertise in end-to-end Procure to pay process for an Indian Conglomerate with operations across PAN India.
- Business acumen with Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- A team player with strong leadership & Project management capability
- Knowledge of ERP/Tally & MS Office
- Well-versed with India withholding tax laws TDS, TCS & GST, etc.
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.