Candidate Application Form
|Designation:||Assistant Manager - Digital|
About the Role
We’re launching a range of alcohol brands. And we want some folks who would like to CREATE some MAGIC here. If you have a flair for following what’s trending, creating engaging content, and increasing followers on social media, this is the role for you. You will execute the digital campaign strategies and manage end-to-end execution on social media for Indospirit’s brand portfolio.
What you will do?
• Create eye-catching content for multiple social media platforms in line with brand briefs
• Identify the latest marketing trends and generate campaign ideas to increase consumer engagement
• Collaborate with multiple teams - creative, content, Marcom, sales - ensure appropriate engagement of consumers on social media.
• Create the right balance between earned and paid presence on social platforms, both analytically and creatively
• Manage day-to-day operations including conceptualizing the social content calendar, planning promotions & contests, generating progress reports, etc.
• Monitor & analyze the effectiveness of the campaigns against defined objectives
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of websites in search results
What are we looking for?
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing
• Creativity and a keen eye for detail
• Basic design ability using software such as Canva and Adobe Suite for creating posts
• Content writing experience.
• Ability to write in Hindi is a plus
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.