Candidate Application Form
|Designation:||Deputy General Manager - Client Relations|
About the Role
This is a client-facing role and your responsibility will be to build, maintain and strengthen relationships with Indospirit’s partners. At Indospirit, we work with a number of liquor companies from across India and you will ensure that we meet our clients’ requirements and exceed their expectations by efficiently coordinating with all involved departments.
What you will do day to day?
- Build relationships and establish yourself as a reliable point of contact for the client to turn to for any questions or concerns
- Learning the needs of clients and developing plans to meet them
- Collaborating closely with other departments to build strategies that ensure they satisfy clients with our service
- Build in-depth knowledge of the liquor industry so as to identify new business opportunities and propose effective solutions to our partners
- Negotiating terms of business and closing contracts with our clients
What we are looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills & responsiveness
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate well with other teams
- Great negotiation skills
- Liquor Industry experience is a plus
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.